Online Users
Downthememorylane

Monday, December 31, 2007

I just woke up
yesssss it's like past midnight now but I just woke up because 2hrs ago I was forced by someone to do my homework and so I did I took out the jianbao but fell asleep for 2hrs while reading it omg that could be like the best antidote for insomnia rightttttttt
So I actually woke up on the last day of 2007 only to realise that I've still got :

1. 1 Zuowen
2. 1 Jianbao
3. Physics TYS
4. Biology specimen paper
5. Social Studies
6. EngAdvert Report
7. SHZ

Great work great work anywayyyy I finally watched 200 Pounds Beauty on DVD just now so the song MariaAveMaria has been ringing in my head since then hahaha
Mom messaged me just now that the pair of shorts I want is out of stock so I think I'd have to make my way down to Parkway myself someday soon I really realllyyyy hope they would have it there if not I'd be super disappointed
I'm sort of looking forward to tomorrow but then again I'm not hmmm 2007 seriously zoomed past just, like, that .


'Cause you are the sun in my universe
considered the best when we've felt the worst

No comments: